Voter ID Card can be viewed as a photo identity card (EPIC) or a voter card. Through this card you can vote in India, and it is also seen as your citizenship ID. If you live in India, and you are 18 years or older, then you can easily go to the Election Commission and apply for the creation of your voter ID card.
|How to change your photo, name and address in voter ID card|
After your application, when you get your voter ID card, but now here you feel that for some reason your photo, name and address etc. on this card is wrong, then you can change it. Although many people may think that they have to struggle a lot for this, but they tell you that you can do it very easily. In your voter ID card, you can perform any kind of correction online. There will be many of you who will be very upset about this work. So let me tell you here that there is no need to be upset. You can easily do all kinds of correction online in your voter ID card. Let's know how?
How to change your photo in Voter ID card
- For this, you must first http://www.nvsp.in But, this is the official website of the National Voters' Service in India.
- Here you have to go to the fifth option - Correction of entries in the electoral roll.
- After this you will see that Form 8 is going to be opened immediately for this kind of correction, however if it is not there, you can open it by clicking on Form 8.
- Now here you have to choose your state, assembly or parliamentary constituency.
- Whatever you have been asked to change here in the photo voter ID card, you have to fill it.
- After this you have to fill the serial number and part number of your Electrol Roll.
- However, you can also be asked about your photo identity card number.
- Now click on the photograph option.
- Now here you have to fill your personal information such as your name, address, and voter ID card number, besides you have to enter your date of birth here as well, you have to ask about your father and mother's name, besides your life partner. About to go.
- Now you have to select your gender.
- Now you have to enter some documents which are asked from you, you can upload them here.
- Apart from this, now you are going to be asked to fill your email ID, phone number, place and date etc.
- Now you have to submit.
- As soon as you fill this form, you will get a confirmation message.
- After this, your photo is going to be converted into your voter icard within 30 days.
How to change address in your voter ID card
To change the online address in Voter ID Card, first of all, click on http://www.nvsp.in and log in to the official website available to voters. After this, select the option "Apply online for registration of new voter due to transfer from AC".
Then choose Form 8A from the provided options, after which an online form will appear in the new tab. Fill the form with your name, address, state, constituency and new address as well as the details as needed. Then upload a document that mentions your current address (eg Aadhaar card, bank passbook or any official document).
After filling the form and uploading the document, submit the form online. After this you will get a reference number, using which you can track your application.
After submitting the application, it will be verified by the electoral authorities. After the verification is successful, you will get a voter ID card with your new address.
Apart from online, you can easily change your voter ID card address. For this, you have to submit (submit) the application form along with the proof of your current address to the election officer of your constituency. After verification, your name will be transferred from the old constituency election list to the new one with all your details.